Last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 04:49 am
Do you know How to Use Masticating Juicer? It’s really easy to use a masticating juicer. Just read our guidelines which will help you to know more.
Masticating means chewing. A masticating machine is a handy kitchen appliance that extracts juice from fruits and vegetables by slowly crushing and pressing the ingredients.
Utilizing a dual-stage juice extraction technology, this machine passes pulp through a shaft of the screw where the juice is separated from the dry pulp.
Using a best masticating juicer is the simplest. You need to understand the purpose of the various parts of a masticating juicer.
The tube through which one feeds ingredients into the machine
The tool that presses the ingredients down the feed chute
Ejects the dry pulp
Contains crushing ribs that chop and press ingredients extracting juice
Restrains the ingredients being crushed so as to optimize juice yield
This is the major part of the unit. It houses the motor and the circuitry. Rotates the auger
Auto cleaning brush
Filters and cleans the actual juice
Pulp and juice containers
Collects pulp and juice respectively
- Begin by cleaning your working area and having all the ingredients.
- If your machine was disassembled earlier on assemble the parts
- Depending on the size of your feed chute, cut the vegetables, fruits and any other ingredient to the appropriate size.
- Ensure that the pulp and juice containers are at their appropriate place
- Power on the masticating juicer machine
- Drop the ingredients through the feed chute. If the machine doesn’t pull in the fruits and vegetables utilize the pusher.
- Collect your juice and pulp
- Finish by disassembling the machine parts and cleaning them. Some machines have the “automatic clean” function thus makes the entire cleanup a breeze.
This guide also helpful: How to Clean Masticating Juicer: How To Guide