Today, we will discussed about “How to Clean Masticating Juicer”. Hope, our guidelines will help you to know about the actual process of cleaning a mastication juicer.
After saving several bucks you finally get yourself a brand new masticating juicer. Well, there you are definitely reaping several health benefits from the leafy greens and fruits.
Ranging from improved immunity, improved weight management to more energy, the masticating juicer delivers. What you are not aware is that after every juicing session, your next lesson is in the dishwasher.
This is a major turnoff for most of us. The moment you think of spending your bucks on a gigantic thing that will require you to spend some time in the dishwasher, you change your mind.
However, the good news is you can use a few tactics to make cleaning your best masticating juicer a snap. I am going to share a few things that could save you that dishwasher hassle. Stay tuned as this is just the start.
- At the end of every juicing session, soak the juicer parts immediately.
- If you know you will use your masticating juicer daily, commit yourself to buying an easy-to-clean model.
- Do not dip the base of your unit in water.
- Do not clean the machine when it is still plugged in.
- Most importantly, read the provided user’s cleaning instructions.
- Unplug the masticating juicer machine from the power outlet.
- Follow the provided manual instructions and disassemble the parts.
- Identify those parts that are dishwasher safe and those that are not.
- Dump the juice and pulp containers into water. Use running water for a thorough cleanup.
- Use small brushes to clean the hard-to-reach areas and clean the crannies and the nooks.
- Take your time and carefully wash the mesh strainer. It can harbor a lot of dirt and debris.
- Use a clean soft and damp cloth to wipe clean other parts of the masticating juicer.
- Allow all parts to dry before assembling the unit and storing it.
- Your machine is ready to be used in the next juicing session.