Fiesta Spaghetti with Meat
30 Hot spaghetti served/tossed with ground beef, black beans, spicy tomatoes and onion.
- Times Taken: 30 minutes preparation time
- Serving 6
Nutrition per serving
- Fat 8 g
- Cholesterol 35 mg
- Carbohydrate 48 g
- Protein 20 g
- Vitamin A 8%
- Vitamin C 14%
- Iron 19%
- Calcium 5%
- 8 ounces dry spaghetti
- No-stick cooking spray
- 3/4-pound ground round beef (85 percent lean)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 Can (15-oz each) Rosarita Premium Whole Black Beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 Can Ro-Tel Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, undrained
- 2 Cans (8-oz each) Hunt’s Tomato Sauce
- 1/2-teaspoon ground cumin
- Cook spaghetti as per the package directions, but omit salt. Meantime, spray sizeable skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium heat.
- Add onion and ground beef. Cook for 5 min or until onion is tender and meat is browned, stirring periodically; drain.
- Add beans, undrained sauce, cumin and tomatoes. Reduce heat from medium-low; simmer for 10 minutes, stirring periodically.
- Drain spaghetti, add to skillet and then toss with a meat mixture.
Note: To grind meat you can select the best one from here.