Last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 05:21 am
Once you have all the ingredients, you just feed the bread machine and enjoy fresh tasty bread just a button touch away.
What is more important in any bread making process is to balance the protein sufficiency so that the carbon dioxide produced ferments the dough sugars.
- Kindly note that bread machines are designed and programmed differently. There is no single method of making bread.
- First, read your recipes guides and the provided instructions. However, these are the ingredients required when making bread.
- Do not use a delayed mix cycle after forgetting to include milk in your recipe
- Bread flour should contain more gluten than all-purpose flour
- For amazing end results, always cut margarine and butter into small pieces before feeding them into your bread maker.
- Liquid (water or milk)
- Start with loading the bread machine with ingredients. However, check the provided bread machine’s instructions for the proper order of loading ingredients.
- Additionally, ensure the accurate weighing of ingredients in order to get the best end results.
- Pour water into pan followed by dry ingredients and lastly yeast.
- From the given programmed settings select your dough cycle
- Select your crust type. You can choose between light, medium and dark crust.
- To begin the baking process press the “Start” button.
- Do not remove the bread immediately it is ready. Allow some 30 minutes or so for the bread to cool.