Last updated on December 10th, 2019 at 04:44 am
Beef and Cheese Roll-ups
String cheese wrapped with ground beef filling covered in a tortilla and then baked together for a delicious sandwich.
- Times Taken: 20 minutes preparation time
- Servings: 4
Nutrition per Serving
- Fat 1.2g
- Cholesterol 6mg
- Carbohydrates 1.0g
- Protein 2.2g
- Sodium 55mg
- Vitamin A 1%
- Vitamin C 1%
- 1 pound ground round beef
- 1/8-teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2-cup chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups Hunt Four Cheese Pasta Sauce (choose the desired flavor)
- 4 Pieces part-skim mozzarella string cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch), warmed
- Preheat the oven to n350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place beef in a sizeable skillet and sprinkle it with black pepper.
- Add onion and bell pepper; cook 6-8 min over medium-high heat or till the beef is no longer pink or crumbled, stirring periodically; drain.
- Continually stir in pasta sauce to a simmer. Then Spoon 3/4-cup beef mixture over each tortilla, below the center.
- Next top the beef blend with one-piece string cheese. Pull the bottom of tortilla up over filling, and then fold over sides and roll it into a burrito.
- Place seam-side down on an ungreased baking sheet. Finally, bake 10 min or till lightly browned on top.
Note: To Grind Meat You can Use Meat Grinder. To select the best meat grinder you can visit here.
You can check this two recipe too: https://www.grinderreviewed.com/traditionally-recipe-made-from-fresh-crabs/ and https://www.grinderreviewed.com/how-to-make-sloppy-joes/