Get In Touch
If you have any suggestion or comments regarding our site improvement, you can share with us. We look forward to hearing from you. Feel free to reach out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can reach us through the contact form too.
Write for Us
Last 2.5 years got 1000+ mails from the readers and freelance writers that they want to contribute in our website. At last, we have decided to open a new window for freelance writers thus they can contribute on our website.
Now, we are looking for experienced and qualified freelance writers who want to share real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home and kitchen. Let’s talk—maybe you can write for us. Feel free to reach out by emailing email@example.com or contact form.
We have some rules and guidelines for freelance writers. Please, read our rules and guidelines carefully before mailing us.
- We don’t accept pre-written article or post.
- We will provide the article topic/title to write.
- We don’t accept unsolicited guest-authored articles, blogs, or posts.
- We don’t accept adult, porn, gambling and promotional articles, blogs, or posts.
- We don’t accept articles, blogs, or posts that aren’t well researched.
- We don’t accept the writer who write for blog or website promotion not for our website readers.
- We don’t accept articles, blogs or post that are written for search engines/bots not for our website readers.
- Article or post must be related to our website. Browse our website to get more idea.
- Article or post must be well written. No grammatical mistake.
- Article or post must be 1500 words+.
- Article or post must be contain 4 jpg images (1 for feature image and other 3 for post/article)
- Article or post must be written using the proper structure as follows:
- Passive voice percentage must be below 10% of the total words of the the post or article
- Readability is really important for us. Copy score of the article must be over 90 in the flesch reading ease score thus a 11-year old student can easily understood.
- Proper use of heading, sub-heading
- Proper use of transition words
- Clear paragraphs, short sentences and limit difficult words.
- To get more info about readable blog post just search on google using “write readable blog post” phrases.
- Feel free to reach out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more.