Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.
Beef Taco Quinoa Bowl
A quinoa bowl with taco seasoned beef, cheese topping quinoa, and tomatoes.
- Times Taken: 20 minutes Preparation time
- Serving: 4
Nutrition per Serving
- Fat 31.1g
- Cholesterol 90.9mg
- Carbohydrates 65.1g
- Sodium 178.7 mg
- Protein 34.5g
- Vitamin A 4.6%
- Vitamin C 17.5%
- 1 cup white quinoa
- 1/4-teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4-pound ground round beef
- 1/2-cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 Can Hunts Diced Tomatoes
- 1 package (1.25-oz) taco seasoning mix
- 1/4-cup water
- 1/2-cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Sour cream and shredded lettuce, optional
- Cook quinoa as per the package instructions, add the garlic salt
- Meantime, cook onion and beef in a sizeable skillet over medium heat for 7 min or until beef is no longer pink or crumbled, stirring periodically; drain.
- Stir in seasoning mix, tomatoes, and water. Bring to a boiling point. Reduce heat and then simmer for 5 min, stirring periodically.
- Divide the quinoa uniformly between 4 bowls. Then spoon meat mixture evenly across quinoa. Sprinkle each dish with cheese. Finally, top with sour cream and lettuce if desired.
Note: To Grind Meat you can select one of best meat grinder. To read meat grinder reviews click here